So, being the wonderful person I am, I bent down on Saturday night to pick up my t-shirt that had fallen on the floor. Aaaaaand... I couldn't get back up.



The mister's been very helpful - he's been running to the pharmacy for heat packs, passing me everything that isn't at waist level, and helping me to get out of bed in the morning (which is an excruciating, tear-filled process that takes a good quarter hour). What a trooper! The moral of the story, I suppose, is to just accept that any household item might cause me personal damage and there is a medical reason for my messy house. Or... something like that.

On the other side of life - I've been semi-busy with wool and fluff and crafty stuff. I have a gorgeous new Woolmakers Bliss spinning wheel, which I'll show you soon! I've been knitting scarves and carding rolags and making felted balls and wrapping presents and crocheting cup cosies and generally being very busy indeed.

Tomorrow we're off to London for Christmas - I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Not to mention that I have approximately a bazillion bags of wool waiting for me! Lots of lovely Christmas photos to follow :)



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.